Welcome to A* Star GCSE Equivalency Testing.
UK Leaders in the support and delivery of GCSE Equivalency Testing since 2002.
ONLINE Equivalency Testing & Courses
Our Simple 3 Step Journey to Advancing Your Career with Equivalency Testing
1. How do I Start my Equivalency Testing Process?
2. How do I Prepare for GCSE Equivalency Tests?
3. Booking Online Equivalency Courses & GCSE Equivalency Tests
Book Courses & Equivalency Testing in London
Value & Flexibility
- high quality GCSE Equivalency Exams set by recognised exam boards including AQA (English Language) and Edexcel (Mathematics, Combined Science and Biology)
- regular and frequent scheduled exams dates throughout the academic year- additional times are made available for a urgent requests for a small surcharge
- Lower exam and support costs than other major competitors
- Inexpensive home study materials available online
- Total study, training & administration support
- Flexible choice of equivalency test dates, times & locations
- Results assessed & returned within MAX 12 working days
- Fast Track MAX 48 hours equivalency results return service available
Accreditations & Reputation
- A* Star Equivalency Testing have proven track record in Equivalency Testing since 2002
- A* Star Equivalency Testing is recognised by most schools, colleges & universities
- Equivalency tests using only recognised and reputable UK GCSE exam boards
- Professional administration of Equivalency exams under JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) Regulations
- Equivalency Test examinee’s photo ID is checked by professional compliance staff (DBS Countersignatory) at exams to protect validity of Equivalency Test certificates
Expertise & Experience - Equivalency Testing since 2002
- Team of former Teachers, Heads & University registration staff
- JCQ* trained exam Invigilators & professional Markers
(* Joint Council for Qualifications)
- Study support from experienced education professionals specialising in your subject
- Examinees photo ID documents checked by DBS countersignatories
- Examinees with disabilities are supported through
- compliance with JCQ policy Adjustments for candidates with disabilities and learning difficulties (also used by Edexcel and AQA)
- free provision of flexible dates to sit examinations at a time of their choosing
- Markers with exam board marking experience
Security & Accountability of Equivalency Testing
- Regularly high quality exams GCSE equivalency tests in each subject
- Latest Technology used in ONLINE equivalency exams
- Completed equivalency exams, marking schemes, markers profiles, examinee’s photo ID & record of adjustments and made for disabilities and learning difficulties or 12 months for auditing purposes prior to safe shredding
- Anti-fraud certificates feature a Unique Identification Code linking the certificate to named examinee’s results
GCSE Equivalency Testing is for the purposes of meeting higher education entry requirements including teacher training, nursing and midwifery.