The following outlines the schedule of lessons for each subject – Please note that sessions go live just before the scheduled start time. You can access this via your Dashboard, under ‘My Courses.’
Maths Cycle – Thursday and Friday at 19:15
- Thursday 26th October – Class 1: Algebra 1
- Friday 27th October – Class 2: Algebra 2
- Thursday 2nd November- Class 3: Algebra 3
- Friday 3rd November – Class 4: Numbers
- Thursday 9th November – Class 5: Fractions Decimals and Percentages 1
- Friday 10th November – Class 6: Fractions Decimals and Percentages 2
- Thursday 16th November – Class 7: Ratios
- Friday 217th November – Class 8: Probability
- Thursday 23rd November – Class 9: Basic Geometry
- Friday 24th November – Class 10: Shapes
- Thursday 30th November – Class 11: Graphs
- Friday 1st December – Class 12: Pythagoras and Trigonometry
- Thursday 7th December – Class 13: Past papers, Non-calculator (1)
- Friday 8th December – Class 14: Past papers, Non-calculator (2)
- Thursday 14th December – Class 15: Past papers, Calculator (1)
- Friday 15th December – Class 16: Past papers, Calculator (2)
English Cycle – Thursdays at 20:30
- Thursday 26th October – Class 1: A look at the structure and the mark scheme.
- Thursday 2nd November – Class 2: How to answer the reading part of the exam.
- Thursday 9th November – Class 3: Questions 1 and 2 – Looking for explicit and implicit information.
- Thursday 16th November – Class 4: Types of words and common language techniques. Looking for them in question 3.
- Thursday 23rd November – Class 5: Question 4 – Combining the skills from Questions 1 to 3, to look for similarities and differences over a whole text.
- Thursday 30th November – Class 6: Question 5: Evaluation of a text.
- Thursday 7th December – Class 7: Question 6 – Option A: Planning and executing.
- Thursday 14th December – Class 8: Question 6 – Option B: Descriptive writing.
Combined Science Course Lessons (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
Note: Combined Science sessions incorporate the Biology, Chemistry and Physics components, whereas the Biology equivalency is a separate course
- Mondays at 8:30 PM – Each session will look at working through the question books.
Once this is done, the tutor plans to incorporate specific topics once more. If you are looking for webinars on the content, you can find these on the recordings.
Biology Equivalency Course Lessons
- Thursdays at 8:30 PM – Each session will look the content on the course.