Online tuition can be faster, easier, and more beneficial than traditional face to face tutoring.
To book these Maths online sessions please email us 3 preferred start dates and times so we can match you with an GCSE Maths specialist who is experienced in helping people like you. Subsequent dates and times are agreed between you and your teacher. Discounts apply to multiple purchases as follows
- Online Interactive – for discounts buy a bundle
- Buy 1 x 2 hour online interactive session = £120 (2hrs = £60/hr)
- Buy 2 x 2 hour online interactive sessions = £220 (4hrs =£55/hr)
- Buy 3 x 2 hour online interactive sessions = £300 (6hrs =£50/hr)
- (NB Book 3 sessions includes Free practice exam, marking & feedback)
Who does this GCSE Maths equivalency revision programme suit?
This Maths equivalency exam sessions will suit if you
- Want to pass your GCSE Maths Equivalency Exam but can’t find the time.
- You have a busy lifestyle and need some flexibility in the time / day of these sessions.
- Maybe your exam is soon, and you are looking for multiple sessions in a week?
- Your location makes traveling to a training venue inconvenient.
- prefer to work from home and save time, cost and hassle of attending classes.
- Prefer one to one assistance.
- You are not 100% sure what and how much support you require and would like to pay as you go
How does the Online Maths Interactive course work?
- When you book the course, you give us a couple of your preferred times and dates.
- We allocate you to an experienced, professional, subject specialist tutor.
- There are a broader range of talented tutors available online
- You tutor will contact you to assess you needs and explain online process
- We use the latest online tutoring software to video link to your computer.
- We can
- Share an interactive white board
- import PDFs, images, graphics, worksheets
- mark papers
- share screen, videos
- use unlimited resources of the internet
- You can keep a copy of the lesson and download as PDF and print.
What do you need to participate?
- You will require a reliable internet connection and a computer with a microphone (camera optional). The online tutoring technology is optimised for Google, Mozilla and Apple Safari and it is best if browser is up to date.
- Access to a touch screen device is preferable but not necessary.
- Minimal computing skills.
If you are looking for online sessions to go over the entire Maths course, or just want a boost in a specific area, try our online booster sessions from the convenience of These sessions utilise well-structured revision materials. Our highly experienced teaching professionals have a successful track record in boosting student performance.
They take you through an interactive programme designed to deliver maximum impact and value for money. In addition, they can offer flexibility in the course content and session timings to meet individual needs
We recommend you purchase the inexpensive, suggested revision material online and review prior to the course commencing.
What people are saying about the most recent online Maths sessions?
“The tutor was able to bring in graphs and sections from the workbook and and practice exam that was I able to do online with the tutor and then print off and take to work. I found much easier than taking heaps of notes ” Rob K.
“I takes me half and hour to even get to the tube – I saved so much time and felt if was like a face to face but with a lot more resources. It was my first time but I would definitely do this again!” Zara K