YOU CHOOSE WHERE
This “You Choose Where” GCSE English equivalency exam suits those who
- have a busy schedule making attendance at scheduled equivalency exams difficult
- are located a long way from a GCSE Equivalency Testing Centre
- need the greater control over the time and place of their exam
- could save time and money by sitting the GCSE equivalency exam through school day
- have the support of a school/ educational institution
You benefit from
- The convenience of attending the equivalency exam at your chosen time and place.
- High quality, professionally written, well supported, exam board GCSE equivalency exams.
- Equivalency exams are professionally assessed and results are returned promptly, generally within one or two weeks.
- Inexpensive home study materials for the equivalency exams are readily purchased online.
- We also offer a broad range of training options to support GCSE equivalency examinees.
- Certificates have an anti-fraud Unique Identification Code linking the equivalency certificate to the examinees results and grade
- Email and request a “you choose where” authorisation form, complete and have signed by headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org
- We check details and reply with confirmation email (completed authorisation form attached, copied to you) to the named person responsible for the exam security, administration and invigilation.
- You or the school book and pay for Equivalency exam/s online here.
- We send the GCSE Equivalency exam to the contact person shortly before scheduled time & date.
- Equivalency exam is carried out as per JCQ guidelines and invigilator instructions with exam.
- The authorised person ensures exam is promptly returned in supplied stamped addressed envelope.
- Your Equivalency exam results are sent to you and certificate issued in approximately 2 weeks (unless 48 hr fast track is purchased).
NB Discounts for multiple Equivalency Test exams at the same school. For more information please email us.